Meir Stolear's Profile
Meir has experience working as a couple relationship counsellor, CBT psychotherapist and as a social worker, since 1993. He has worked for Relate Marriage Guidance, Lister Hospital in Stevenage, Guideposts Trust, a G.P Centre in Buntingford and as a senior CBT therapist and as a clinical supervisor at Capio Nightingale Hospital in London. At present Meir is busy working in his private clinics in London -Westend and in Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
Formal Educational & Professional Accomplishments
- MSc Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (Goldsmiths College, University of London).
- BA (Hons. Grade 2:1) in Human Sciences (combined studies in psychology, social sciences and social work. University of Hertfordshire).
- Diploma in Cognitive Approaches to Counselling and Psychotherapy (Goldsmiths College, University of London).
- Post-graduate Certificate in Clinical Supervision (University of Derby).
- Certificate in Marital and Couple Counselling, Theory and Practice (Relate National).
- Diploma in Practitioner skills for Eating Disorders (The National Centre for Eating Disorders).
- S.A.C. Diploma in Effective Public Speaking (Grade - Distinction).
- Accredited Member, British Association of Behavioural Cognitive Therapies.
- Accredited Member, The Counselling Society
- Senior Accredited Member, British Association for Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy.
Photo by: Meir Stolear