- At City Psychological Services we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors.
- This policy explains how we will handle your personal data. Please read the following carefully to understand we will treat your personal data. By visiting www.cbtcare.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
2. How We Use Your Personal Data
- Whenever you visit our website we WILL NOT store or process usage data. This means that when you visit our website you do anonymously.
Information You Give Us – Correspondence Data
- You may give us information about you by requesting or receiving Psychology sessions, through our site, using our contact form, by telephone or email.
- The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number, information, personal description and medical history.
- We process information contained in or relating to any communication that you give to us and this data may be processed for the purposes of booking your appointment, communicating with you and record keeping.
Third Party Links
- You mind find links to third party websites on the website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Disclosure Of Your Personal Data
- We will not share any of your confidential information with any third parties unless we are instructed or permitted to do so by you or we are required to do so by law.
3. Retaining and Deleting Personal Data
- Personal data that we process for any purpose shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
- All data defined in section 2 will be retained for 30 days following collection, at the end of which period it will be deleted from our systems.
- We may also retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
4. About Cookies
- Cookies are small text files that are stored by the web browser on your computer. They are used to make websites work more efficiently as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
5. Your Rights
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
- You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove any of your personal data from our records at any time.
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website and you should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
7. Contact Information
- You can contact us directly via our website contact form, via the telephone number published on our website or via email at www.cbtcare.com